Small Groups at the Hilton Head Campus
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some small groups have transitioned to Zoom. Please check with the church office about in-person groups and their current schedule. Contact Connie Borgianini at 843-785-4711 to learn more and for help finding a group that fits your interests.
- Fellowship Friends: Women’s Fellowship Group meets the second Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m. in the Celebration Center on Hilton Head (Sept – May).
- Men’s Morning Bible Study: Thursdays @ 8:00 am at the Hilton Head Campus.
- Upper Room Group: Saturday mornings, 11:00 am at Island Cove (Independent Living) at 15 Main Street. Group discusses readings of the Upper Room daily devotional booklets. Non-residents are welcome!
WOMEN’S SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES:
- Soul Tending – This women’s small-group study meets once a month on Monday evenings in the church library, dates vary
- Kindred Spirits – once a month on Monday evenings at church and off-site, dates vary
- Low Country Lydias – once a month off-site, dates/times/location varies
- Purls of Wisdom: On Wednesdays @ 11:00, knitters meet at the Hilton Head Campus to knit together for a great cause. Experienced knitters will help knitting-want-a bees learn to knit head wraps, hats, gloves, and mittens for folks in need (locally and in the Appalachian area of TN).
- Grief Support Group: This extension of Stephen Ministry, caring and confidential groups are formed as needed, usually meeting twice/month. For more info, email Stephenministryhhiumc@gmail.com.
Small Groups at the Bluffton Campus
Bluffton Men’s Breakfast Group:
There is a men’s group which meets at Stooges restaurant in Bluffton each month on the second Wednesday at 8 A.M. We enjoy breakfast together while we share our common concerns and faith interests. This is one of the many activities for the St. Andrew By-The-Sea family in the Bluffton area. All men associated with SABTS are invited. And more, we encourage you to invite friends to join us. Be sure we have your email address so we can remind you of the breakfast or any schedule changes.
Lunch with Daniel: (Rev. Daniel Burbage or staff). Thursdays at noon at Sippin’ Cow in Old Town Bluffton. Email Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluffton Small Groups: Several small groups meet in Bluffton during the week, and most continue to study the scriptures related to the Sunday Sermons. To find a Small Group that best suits you, contact Rev. Daniel Burbage at email@example.com.