Bluffton Small Groups
Lunch with Daniel: (Rev. Daniel Burbage or staff). Thursdays at noon at Sippin’ Cow in Old Town Bluffton. Email Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bluffton Small Groups: Several small groups meet in Bluffton during the week, and most continue to study the scriptures related to the Sunday Sermons. To find a Small Group that best suits you, contact Rev. Daniel Burbage at email@example.com.
Small Groups at the Hilton Head Campus
Please check with the church office about in-person groups and their current schedule. Contact Connie Borgianini at 843-785-4711 to learn more and for help finding a group that fits your interests.
- Fellowship Friends: Women’s Fellowship Group meets the second Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m. in the Celebration Center on Hilton Head (Sept – May).
- Men’s Morning Bible Study: Thursdays @ 8:00 am at the Hilton Head Campus.
- Upper Room Group: Saturday mornings, 11:00 am at Island Cove (Independent Living) at 15 Main Street. Group discusses readings of the Upper Room daily devotional booklets. Non-residents are welcome!
WOMEN’S SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES:
- Soul Tending – This women’s small-group study meets once a month on Monday evenings in the church library, dates vary
- Kindred Spirits – once a month on Monday evenings at church and off-site, dates vary
- Low Country Lydias – once a month off-site, dates/times/location varies
- Purls of Wisdom: On Wednesdays @ 11:00, knitters meet at the Hilton Head Campus to knit together for a great cause. Experienced knitters will help knitting-want-a bees learn to knit head wraps, hats, gloves, and mittens for folks in need (locally and in the Appalachian area of TN).