St. Andrew’s 39th Fall Festival is Saturday, Nov. 4
at our Hilton Head Campus at 20 Pope Ave.
Doors open at 10am and the festival runs until 2pm.
(Silent Auction from 10am-1pm)
Here’s what you can expect to find!
- Nearly new & used household items including pictures, dishes, pots & pan, jewelry, handbags, Christmas decorations, linens, frames and all kids of interesting items.
- A Children’s Department with toys of all kinds and some gently used children’s clothing.
- Books, Cookbooks, games, puzzles and videos.
- Fresh baked goods made by church members especially for the Festival.
- A Sports and Hobbies booth, where you might find a new golf club or bike!
- A Garden area with decorative baskets, plants and tools.
- Collectibles – special items for gifts or for yourself.
- An amazing Silent Auction that has fabulous deals and steals!
- Food! Grab a lunch while you are there to shop.
- and much more!
Click below for a pdf of the Peanuts & Pecans Order and Baked Goods order forms.
Don’t miss our church’s way of funding missions that assist so many in our community, state and world.